This article shows you how to find, insert, and modify a landing page template.
A landing page is similar to a Homepage, with one difference. A landing page is designed to get your audience to take a specific action. Plus, there is a call to action (CTA) button.
For example, your visitors might:
- buy a product
- sign up to get more information
- register for an offline event
- download a document
- sign up for a free trial
For information about content components you might want to add to a landing page, see:
Understanding landing page structure
The landing page templates available from Sinorbis offer different design features, but they all have a similar structure. The structure has three parts:
Header and Footer
The header and footer you created on the Homepage load automatically onto the landing page template you select.
The landing page body consists of compartments inside compartments.
- The outer box is a Section. It holds smaller pieces in place. There might be many Sections in a landing page template.
- Sections can be divided into compartments with a Column Component. Configure the Column Component Settings panel to create 1, 2, 3 or even 5 horizontal cells. Insert 2 or more columns to create rows.
- Place content inside columns, such as headings, text, images, and video.
1 Selecting a landing page template
- Click WEBSITE on the top menu bar.
- On the left side menu, select the CONTENT folder and then click Manage. The Website Content page displays.
- Click the green Create Page button at the top of the page. The Website Template page opens.
- Click Single Landing Page at the top of the page. Several page options display on the left side of the page.
- To preview an option, click an image on the left side of the screen. The landing page displays in the centre frame of the window.
- To select a landing page template, scroll down and then click the Start Editing button.
- Enter a unique page name in the prompt and then click Save. The landing page opens in the Edit Content area.
2 Modifying a landing page template layout
Changing the spatial layout of a landing page template is possible. You can:
- add or delete sections
- add or remove rows of columns
- change the number of cells in a column
For more information about configuring the spatial layout, see: