This article shows you how to place images on a page. Images are not placed directly onto a webpage. Instead, you place an Image Component on a page and then upload or insert an image into the component.
Image components are typically placed inside other Drag and Drop components, like columns, sections, the header, and footer.
1 Placing an Image Component
- Click WEBSITE on the top menu bar.
- On the left side menu, select the CONTENT folder and then click Manage. The Website Content page displays.
- Hover your mouse pointer on a page. The toolbar displays.
- Click the Edit button. The Edit Content area opens.
- Drag an Image Component to a workspace.
- Hover the mouse pointer on the Image Component. The toolbar displays.
- Click the Settings button on the toolbar. The Settings panel opens with two small green circles.
2 Adding an image
There are three ways to place a picture inside an Image Component using the Settings panel.
- Locate a picture on your computer and then drag it to the image box in the Image Settings panel.
- Click the Cloud button to upload an image from your computer.
- Click the finger pointer button to insert an image from your File Manager.
After selecting an image, click OK to place the image inside the Image Component.
For more information about the File Manager, see:
2.1 Best practice
Occasionally, images might not display well on mobile devices. In particular, the header component overlaps the image at the top of the screen. If that problem occurs with your images on mobile devices, review this suggested best practice:
3 Editing images
The Image Component’s Settings panel contains image editing options. For more information, see:
If you find this article useful, you may also be interested in the following: