Special characters include shapes, signs, internet symbols, and iconic images. These characters can be inserted into Text and Heading components.
1 Inserting special characters
These instructions work for Text and Heading Components.
- Hover the mouse pointer on the component.
- Click any word once.
- Click the blue Insert button at the top of the component.
- Click the Symbol tab inside the Insert panel.
- Select a character from the list.
- Click the Save button at the top of the page.
2 Deleting special characters
- Insert the mouse pointer to the left or right of a special character.
- Press Delete or the Back arrow button on the keyboard.