This article shows you how to add a link to an image inside a WeChat post.
1 Adding a link
- Go to the WeChat editor and open an article.
- Click an image. A red line displays around the edge of the image and the Properties panel opens on the right side of the page.
- On the Properties panel, locate the Link field.
- Paste a link into the field. Make sure you include the http:// or https:// prefix.
- Click Done at the top of the page. The WeChat editor closes and the Edit Article Content page displays.
2 Previewing the link
You can test the image link in Preview mode.
- Click Preview at the top of the Edit Article Content page. A mock smartphone displays.
- Hover the mouse pointer on the image with a link. The pointer changes into a finger to show an active link.
- Click the image. The website opens in a new tab.
For more information, see
- Opening the WeChat Editor Workspace
- Creating a Rich Post or WeChat Article
- Best Practice on Sharing WeChat Articles for Feedback and Approval Prior to Going Live