This article shows you how to locate the WeChat editor workspace. This is where you edit or create rich posts and WeChat articles.
Understanding the Workspace
There are three main spaces inside the WeChat editor workspace:
- Components menu (left side of the screen)
- Content Page (centre of the workspace)
- Properties panel (right side of the screen)
There are two paths to the WeChat editor workspace. The best path depends on your intent:
- Edit existing content (see below)
- Create a new rich post or WeChat article (click link)
1 Editing existing content
Follow this path if you want to edit an existing rich post or WeChat article.
- On the Dashboard page, click WECHAT in the top-level menu.
- On the left side menu, click CONTENT. The folder opens.
- Click Manage. The WeChat Content page displays with a list of your content.
- Hover the mouse pointer on the rich post you want to edit. The toolbar displays.
- Click the Edit button. The Edit Content page displays a grey box with your post.
- Hover the mouse pointer on the grey box. Click Edit. The Edit Post Content page opens.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and then click Edit Post Content. The WeChat editor workspace opens in the window.
2 Creating new content
To create new content in the workspace, see: