After logging into your Sinorbis account, the Dashboard page displays. The Dashboard page contains a summary of website performance data.
This article introduces the data on the Dashboard page and shows you how to access web building tools.
About the Dashboard page
The Dashboard page is a time-saving tool. Most web builders want to know how their site is performing and to identify potential problems as quickly as possible. The Dashboard page helps web builders on both accounts.
You get a snapshot of three data sets:
- key analytics (e.g. number of visitors)
- search ranking (e.g. SEO performance)
- website audit (e.g. page load time)
1 Understanding the menu structure
The top-level menu has buttons with links to 5 key areas on the platform.
- Return to the main page for web builders on the Sinorbis platform.
- Go to the main Website Content page. You can create, edit, and publish web pages.
- Go to the main WeChat Content page to create and edit menus, write articles, send Rich posts, and track followers.
- Open the Sinorbis knowledge base and find answers to your questions.
- Get information about your account and profile settings.
2 Locating summary data
The Dashboard page has 4 groups of data.
This table at the top of the Dashboard page shows figures for 4 web site indicators. To see more information, click a number and the page source displays.
The Dashboard page displays charts for traffic, audience, and content performance. Click the link below a chart to see the original page source and more information.
3 Changing the data analysis period
Click the data picker to change the time frame for which data is presented on the dashboard.
For more information about the date picker, see:
4 Locating data sources
There is another menu structure with links to detailed analytics and web performance data. You can find that menu on pages inside the Website Content area.
- On the Dashboard page, click WEBSITE. The Website Content page displays.
- Locate the main menu on the left side of the page.
- Click OPTIMISE or SEO. The folder opens.
- Click a page link to view detailed information.