This article shows you to create a blank page. Blank pages are the starting point if you are building a custom site, or adding new pages to a template.
1 Opening a blank page
Open a blank page and start building:
- Click WEBSITE on the top menu bar.
- On the left side menu, select the CONTENT folder and then click Manage. The Website Content page displays.
- Click the Create Page button at the top of the page. The Template page displays
- At the top of the page, click Create a Blank Page.
- Enter a page name at the prompt. The page opens in the Edit Content area.
Note: If you are creating your first page, call it Home. This will become your Homepage.
The new blank page comes with four elements:
- 1 header
- 2 spacers
- 1 footer
Please sign in to leave a comment.