This article shows you how to insert a logo image into the Header Component.
1 Opening Header Component settings
You don't insert a logo image into the header. Instead, you drag the Logo Component into the Header Component.
- Click WEBSITE on the top menu bar.
- On the left side menu, select the CONTENT folder and then click Manage. The Website Content page displays.
- Hover your mouse pointer on the Homepage.
- Click the Edit button. The Edit Content area opens.
- Hover the mouse pointer on the header. The Header Component toolbar displays.
- Click the Pencil button in the bottom right corner. The Header Component becomes bright, and the rest of the page dims.
2 Inserting a Logo Component
- Locate the Logo Component button in the Drag and Drop panel on the left side of the screen.
- Drag the Logo Component to an empty cell inside the Header Component.
3 Inserting a logo image
The Logo Component automatically copies the image you uploaded on the Logo and Favicon page. You can upload a different image directly into the Logo Component if:
- you did not upload a logo on the Website>Settings>Logo page
- you want to change the current logo image
To insert an image, open the Logo Component settings panel:
- Hover the mouse pointer on the Logo Component. A green toolbar opens at the top of the Logo Component.
- Click the Settings panel button in the top left corner.
- The Logo Settings panel opens.
- Drag or upload an image from your computer.
- Click OK.
Dragging an image
To drag a picture from your computer to the Logo Settings panel:
- Locate a picture on your computer.
- Click the picture and drag it to the image box in the Logo Settings panel.
Uploading an image
To upload an image from your computer:
- Click the Cloud button. A window opens and displays your computer’s folder structure.
- Move through the folders to locate your logo.
- Select the image.
- Click the Open button in the active window.
- Click Ok.