This article shows you how to upload a logo and favicon.
A logo is an essential part of your website identity and brand. A favicon is a small logo visible in many areas, including the browser address bar and the user’s bookmark. It is a small, but common, part of website branding. Favicons are optional but recommended.
Locating the logo and favicon page
- Click WEBSITE on the top menu bar. The Website Content page displays.
- On the left side menu, select the SETTINGS folder and then click General. The Settings page displays. At the top of the screen, you can see the Logo and Favicon boxes.
Preparing your images
PNG files are recommended for logo and favicon images. Compared to other formats, like jpg and GIF, PNG files produce better display results.
Here are the recommended minimum file sizes:
- 250 px by 50 px for a logo
- 24 px by 24 px for a favicon
1 Uploading images
- Click the Add Logo or Add Favicon box. A window opens and displays your computer’s folder structure.
- Move through the folders to locate your image.
- Select the image.
- Click the Open button in the active window.
- The image is now uploaded.
2 Deleting images
To remove a logo or favicon:
- Click the bin icon.
- Click Yes in the Confirmation box.