In this article, you will learn how to create a Zoom webinar page on the Sinorbis platform.
Integrating your Zoom account with Sinorbis has several advantages. Your audience, for example, has direct access to the broadcast from a page on a Chinese website rather than the Zoom platform. In addition, Sinorbis customers can add content to the landing page that is hosting the webinar.
Creating a Zoom page is part of a larger effort to organize a webinar event, which typically involves several stages. First, Sinorbis customers build a landing page to promote the event. Next, interested parties register for the event by filling in a form on the landing page. Finally, each registered person receives an automated confirmation and a link to the webinar page on the Chinese website.
For more information on how to integrate your form registration page with your Zoom webinar, see:
Before you start
Log in to your Zoom account and click Webinar on the left menu. Schedule a webinar and copy the Webinar ID number.
1 Creating a webinar page
The first step is to create a webinar page.
- Click WEBSITE on the top menu and then click the Create page button.
- Select a website page option.
- Place the Webinar component on a new or existing page. In this example, we start with a blank page.
- Enter a page name and click Save.
- Scroll down the Components list and drag the Webinar component to the page.
- The Zoom Webinar component is now on the page.
2 Connecting to Zoom
- Hover the mouse on the Zoom Webinar component and click the Settings icon.
- Enter the Webinar ID number and a Leave URL, the webpage that automatically opens after a participant exit the webinar.
- Enter a webinar passcode if applicable.
- Leave the China box checked if the webinar audience is mostly located in China. If checked, video streaming is optimized.
- Customize the webinar display by adjusting the alignment and screen dimensions.
- Click OK to save the settings.
3 Previewing the webinar
The Preview tool shows you how the webinar displays on different devices.
- At the top of the page, click Save and then Preview.
- Enter a name and email address.
- Click a display icon to see how the webinar displays on different devices.
Testing connection quality
To test the audio and video before the webinar broadcast date, you can launch a Zoom meeting (instead of a Zoom webinar).
- Open the Zoom Webinar component Settings panel and replace the Webinar ID with the Zoom Meeting ID (make sure you re-enter the Webinar ID after the test).
- Click Save and Preview.
- The Zoom meeting broadcasts on the Sinorbis webinar page.