Visibility is a tool that lets you control how component content is displayed on user devices. You can, for instance, create one website header for desktop computers and a different header for phones. Customising content for different devices helps you improve the user experience.
1 Locating the Visibility Options panel
- Click WEBSITE on the top menu bar.
- On the left side menu, select the CONTENT folder and then click Manage. The Website Content page displays.
- Hover the mouse pointer on a page.
- Click the Edit button. The Edit Content area opens.
- Hover the mouse pointer on a component. The toolbar displays.
- Click the Settings button in the top left corner. The Settings panel displays.
- Scroll down the panel and then click the Advanced tab. The Advanced Settings panel displays.
2 Customising Visibility
There are 4 visibility options. The default setting is All Devices. That means the component can be seen on desktop computers and mobile devices.
- Do not show on published page.
- Show on all devices.
- Show only on mobile devices.
- Show only on desktop devices.