This article shows you how to save changes to your website.
The Sinorbis platform automatically saves your website every 30 seconds. However, it's good practice to click the Save button whenever you make changes.
1 Saving changes in Edit Content area
- Click WEBSITE on the top menu bar.
- On the left side menu, select the CONTENT folder and then click Manage. The Website Content page displays.
- Hover the mouse pointer on the page you want to save. The toolbar displays.
- Click Edit. The Edit Content area displays.
- Scroll up to the top of the page.
- Click Save.
2 Saving Header and Footer Component changes
To save Header Component and Footer Component changes, click the Save button in the bottom right corner.
Please sign in to leave a comment.