This article shows you how to edit a keyword. The keyword editing tool lets you complete two tasks:
- add an English translation to a Chinese word or phrase
- assign a keyword to a custom group
1 Locating keyword list
- Open the Keywords data page and then customise the time period and search engine settings.
- Scroll up to the top of the Keywords page. Three boxes summarize keyword tracking information.
- Click one of the boxes. Those keywords display at the bottom of the page.
2 Opening the edit panel
- From the keyword list, select the word you want to edit.
- Click the Edit button. The Edit panel displays.
3 Editing a keyword
- Inside the Edit panel, a suggested English translation displays. To select the suggestion, click Apply. To enter a different translation, click the empty box and type your own translation.
- To assign a keyword to a Custom Group, click the Custom Keyword box. A drop-down menu displays. Select a custom group name from the menu.
- Click Done to save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.