This article shows you how to use the Sinorbis Keyword Wizard. The Keyword Wizard is an optimisation tool that identifies opportunities to increase website traffic by suggesting:
- potential high-value keywords
- landing page changes
The Keyword Wizard is not available for all pages or keywords. It is designed to improve SEO performance for keywords that meet two conditions:
- Rank is between 11 to 20.
- Difficulty is rated as Low.
1 Opening a keyword list
- Open the Keywords data page and then customise the time period and search engine settings.
- Scroll up to the top of the Keywords page. Three boxes summarize keyword tracking information.
- If optimisation conditions for Rank and Difficulty are met, a blue bar displays near the top of the Keywords page.
2 Opening the Wizard
- Click the Show Recommendations button. The bar expands.
- Click a link to display the suggested keywords. Each suggested keyword has an optimisation score and URL.
- Click the keyword to go to the Keyword Analysis page.
- Click the URL to go to the Page Audit page and see the suggested actions to improve optimisation.