The Contacts page collects leads and contact information from all your digital channels. These include forms, live chat, WeChat, and WhatsApp. More channels coming soon! There is no limit on the number of contacts that a user can save on this page.
The Contacts page automatically captures and displays information from each channel, but not every channel has the same available data. For example, it might be possible to collect mobile phone numbers from some channels but not from others. The result might look like an uneven flow of information, but that's quite normal. Of course, users can update contact details at any time.
Opening the Contacts page
Log into the dashboard and click ENGAGE > Contacts.
Sinorbis displays a table with current contacts. Users can filter the table data according to Source (e.g. WhatsApp) and Segment (e.g. current students).
Users can add individual contacts to the table. Click the Add button at the top of the Contacts page. Fill in the fields and click Submit. All fields except Last Name are required.
Users can export the Contacts table in a .csv file. Go to the top of the Contacts page and click the Download this list button. The download tool exports the data in the table and not the entire Contacts list, which is a handy feature when the user needs filtered data.
Go to the top of the page and click the Manage Segments button. Enter a new segment name and then click Add, and then Done.
On the Contacts page:
- Check the boxes to assign contact records to a segment.
- Click the Apply Segment field and select an option.
- Click Confirm in the popup window.
To test the segment, click the All Segments field and select the new segment. The table displays the contact names tagged with this segment label.
Editing a segment
To remove a contact from a segment:
- Click the All Segments field and select the segment.
- Locate a contact in the table.
- Go to the SEGMENT column in the table and click the X icon.
Sinorbis removes the contact from the segment but does not change the details in the Contact profile.
Deleting a segment
To remove a segment from the platform:
- Click the Manage Segments field.
- Locate the segment in the table.
- Click the trash icon. There is no confirmation popup window.
Managing Contact Profile
Editing a contact
- Click a name on the Contacts page. A new page displays.
- Go to the panel on the left side of the page.
- Locate a field and click the pencil icon to edit.
- Make changes and then click the checkmark to save.
Tracking conversations and activities
The conversation box in the centre window shows the message thread with the contact. Use the scroll bar to see earlier communication.
Go to the Activities timeline on the right side of the screen to see a log of conversation changes (e.g. a contact was added to a segment, name changes, etc.).