This article shows you how to integrate your Sinorbis account with your Hubspot account.
You need to complete this task before you can integrate a Sinorbis contact form with Hubspot. The good news is you only need to complete this integration task one time.
For more information about forms, integration, and Hubspot, see:
- Integrating Contact Forms with Hubspot
- Create a contact form on Sinorbis.
- Create a Hubspot account.
- Create a form on Hubspot.
Before you start
Log in to your Hubspot account before you begin this integration work.
1 Opening the Account Summary page
Begin the integration process by opening the Sinorbis Account Summary page.
- Log in to your Sinorbis account.
- On the top menu, click the arrow beside the account name. A drop-down menu displays.
- Select Business Information. The Account Summary page displays.
- Locate the Hubspot button in the lower right corner of the page. It's under the Account Integrations heading.
2 Integrating accounts
Now it's time to integrate.
- Click the Hubspot button on the Account Summary page. A Hubspot page displays in the window.
- Click Grant Access and then check the box to confirm you are not a robot.
After successful integration, the Sinorbis Account Summary page displays again. This time, the Hubspot button has a green checkmark.
3 Creating forms
You are now ready to create forms. For more information, see: