This article shows you how to find the TDK page and then add or edit information.
Title, Description, and Keyword (TDK) influence the SEO score of every page. Search engine spiders crawl websites looking for that information. Without TDK information, your page will not be visible on Baidu searches.
1 Opening the TDK settings page
Open the settings page to add or edit TDK information on a web page.
- On the main dashboard, click Website. The Website Content page displays.
- On the left menu, click Manage under Content, if not already opened. The Website Content page displays.
- On the Website Content page, locate the web page you want to modify. Hover the mouse pointer on the page name and then click Edit. The Edit Content page displays.
- At the top of the Edit Content page, click Settings. The Edit Settings page displays. This is where you enter the TDK information.
2 Editing the settings page
The Edit Settings page has several fields that require attention. Two fields at the bottom of the page (Header and Footer scripts) are for advanced users only and are not part of the TDK task.
Enter Chinese characters in every field except for two. You can use English characters in:
- Page Name field (used only for your reference)
- URL field
Some fields have an icon.
- A green checkmark at the end of a field indicates the line is formatted properly.
- An orange circle with an exclamation mark indicates the field is not filled in properly.
1. Page Name
This is for your reference and is not shown to website visitors. The page name field is auto-filled.
2. Focus Keyword
Enter a keyword or phrase related to the content on this page.
3. Page URL
This line is auto-filled.
4. Page Title
Enter or edit the title of the page. The title is visible to web visitors and search engine spiders.
- It's good SEO practice to use the page keyword in the title.
5. Page Description
In 200 characters or less, describe the page content. Be sure to include your keyword. The description should be unique. Don't copy and paste descriptions from other web pages.
- The page description is important. It's the first text website visitors read when the page appears in a search result. A good description motivates people to visit your page.
For more information about Baidu spiders, see:
For information about adding script (or snippets) to the Settings page, see:
Please sign in to leave a comment.