We're happy to help our customers anytime they have a problem.
After years of experience, we've learned a few things about technical support. Here's one lesson we've learned that always helps our customers.
- Some computer or connection problems can be fixed with do-it-yourself solutions.
Our troubleshooting guidelines
We've made a list of troubleshooting guidelines. These do-it-yourself tips can fix heaps of problems.
Before you open a support ticket, try these solutions on your computer. If one of them works - great! Now you have more time for truly important things, like connecting with your Chinese audience.
If these steps don't solve your problem, open a ticket. We'll be glad to help.
Got a computer or connection problem? Try these quick fixes on your machine.
- Clear the browser’s cache.
- Open Sinorbis with Incognito. If the problem goes away, there's a good chance it's a cache problem.
- Update your browser.
- Deactivate browser extensions.
- Log out and then log in again.
- Refresh your page.
- Close extra tabs.
- Open the program with a different device.
- Open the program in a different browser (e.g. Firefox instead of Chrome).
- Disconnect and then reconnect the Wi-fi.