This article shows you how to display Tencent video content on your website.
Video content cannot be uploaded to your Sinorbis website. However, you can display Tencent video content by inserting a HTML link with the Embed Component. Linking to video content hosted on the Youku platform uses a different procedure. It's not recommended to link to video content hosted on other platforms, such as YouTube as it won't load in China and may impact the overall load time of your site in China.
1 Adding Tencent content
You can link to existing video content on the Tencent platform without a Tencent account. Before linking to the content, place an Embed Code Component on your web page.
- Go to the Tencent site and find the video content you want to display on your site.
- Click the Share It button below the Tencent video player.
- Click the Copy Generic Code button.
- Return to your website and then go the Edit Content area of a web page.
- Drag the Embed Code Component to the page.
- Paste the code into the Embed Code Component HTML field.
- Click OK.
2 Uploading your own video content
To upload video content, you must first open a Tencent account. After creating an account and uploading your video, use the Embed Code Component as described above.